Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello Fall, we've been waiting!

Hello fashion lovers!
Sorry it's been a week since my last post, but I've had some work that I had to catch up on. My posts will most likely be on the weekend now, so check back every Saturday and Sunday! But if I have a spare moment, then I may post a quick little note during the week =]

Anways! How are you? Any exciting plans for the weekend? Anyone going to Paris Fashion Week? If so, I am soooooo jealous of you!! hahaha

We have been having quite a lot of warm weather here in Toronto, and it's finally starting to feel like
Fall! So I've pulled out the warm wooly sweaters
and cashmere scarves and am way too excited for
the Fall/Winter holidays! (Thanksgiving and
Christmas).

Well I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I
will just leave you a link to the /burberry website
because Christopher Bailey went all out with
Burberry Prorsum SS11!

xxx
Sydney
http://www.burberry.com/

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the weather ! I am really loving the fact that I can bundle up in warm scarves again :)
    Love the blog !

    ReplyDelete