Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!






Hello everyone!
So today is Thanksgiving in Canada, and I just finished a wonderful turkey dinner complete with mashed potatoes, cranberries, sautéed beans, and delicious pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream! I am sooo stuffed!! The good thing about these holidays with lots of food, is that we have enough food for a weeks worth of lunches (turkey sandwiches all the way!)

Anyways, so I want to say what I'm thankful for, because that's the soul purpose of Thanksgiving:
-a roof over my head, and food on the table
-a wonderful family
-a safe country! I love Canada!!
-you guys, who read my blog and keep me postin!

My goodness! the list could go on, I am just so thankful for everything in my life!!

Have a good day off Canadians ;D

xxx
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment